TUESDAY APRIL 24 2018 LIVE #COMEDY Times Square Greenwich Village #NYC
TUESDAY APRIL 24 2018 – QUICK LINKS – click below links, select date/time and get tickets for just $5 (reg $10-30 at the door) – cheaper than regular group sales. Remember NYC Comedy Club always have a 2 drink minimum unless otherwise noted
Broadway Comedy Club TIMES SQUARE NYC
– SEE THIS WEEK’s LINE-UPS BELOW
Greenwich Village Comedy Club DOWNTOWN NYC
EIGHT IS NEVER ENOUGH Improv Theater TIMES SQUARE NYC
TUESDAY APRIL 24 2018
Scroll down for line up sand links to discount tickets
- 99 Macdougal St New York, NY 10012
- $15-25 at the door plus a TWO drink minimum
Lite snack menu offered (Sliders, Wings, Fries, Nachos, Hummus etc)
CLICK HERE and get tickets for JUST $5
NOTE: Discount sales cut off at least at 6pm daily for tonight’s show, so don’t procrastinate. Buy early OR buy now for future dates.
- Greenwich Village Comedy Club presents a lineup full of our Top Headliners. These are the best comedians from New York City with special guests from all across the country. You’ve seen them on MTV, HBO, The Tonight Show, Comedy Central, The Daily Show, Last Comic Standing and more!
- TUESDAY APRIL 24 2018 – 9:45PM
Featuring Cory Jarvis
Cory Jarvis is a stand-up comedian, actor, and writer living in New York City. He performs nightly at comedy clubs, as well as independent shows, all over the city.
Cory has appeared on the Travel Channel, AXS TV, Funny or Die, and in a national Diet Coke commercial. His writing has been featured on EpicThings.com, Best Week Ever creator’s App “This Just In,” and Metropolis Magazine. His story about starting comedy in Tokyo was featured in Reader’s Digest, and he recently wrote and directed a comedic short movie about the people who dress as characters in Times Square. In 2017 he was selected by the Writer’s Guild of America for an exclusive yearlong writer’s fellowship which will culminate in him pitching the screenplay and sitcom he’s working on. He was also named one of GoodDeedSeats.com’s top 40 up-and-coming comedians, and was most recently selected to headline world famous Caroline’s Comedy Club. Cory’s comedy festival credits include the Laughing Devil Festival (2014), New York Comedy Festival (2013, 2014) Hoboken Comedy Festival (2014, 2015), and Laughing Skull Festival (2016). He also is an Air Force Veteran, lover of all things burrito, dance master never, and a rabid Sci-Fi dork.
Rob Ryan Winner Boston Comedy Festival
Ali Kolbert Tonight Show Jimmy Fallon
Adel Alizadeh High Times
Jeffery Paul MSG Network
Sandip Sen AXS
Teddy Smith Sirius XM
Bring your team to the Broadway Comedy Club for a fun workshop and stay for the comedy show. For one hour your team will play classic Improv Comedy Games, working together to create stories and scenes while developing strong bonds of trust as well individual skills (Public Speaking, Self Confidence, Focus, Listening etc). We have amazing new program available Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday evenings that makes team building fun and affordable for any organization. EMAIL for more information, dates and specific requests
HAPPY HOUR IMPROV
- 5:15pm Arrive for drinks and snacks (2 drink tickets, sliders, wings, chips and dips – salsa, guacamole, hummus, candies and cookies) – enough food to call dinner
- 5:45 Workshop – Private for your team, hosted by Walt Frasier (Letterman, Blue Bloods, Royal Pains, LIlyhammer). Walt has worked with multiple teams from BING/Microsoft, Twitter, JP Morgan Chase, BDO, Louis Vuitton, Morgan Stanley, Ernst & Young, Home Depot, and 100’s more including accountants US Medicare. Great for building a stronger team as well as developing better management, sales and service skills.
- 7pm (6:45 VIP seating at public show) Improv Comedy Show – Interactive comedy show improvised by the cast of EIGHT IS NEVER ENOUGH (LMAO Off Broadway) based on audience suggestions and participation
- FEES $600 up to 10 people, $60/Additional Guest
- 7pm Arrive for drinks and snacks (2 drink tickets, sliders, wings, chips and dips – salsa, guacamole, hummus, candies and cookies) – enough food to call dinner
- 7:30 Workshop – Private for your team
- 9pm (8:30 VIP seating at public show) ALL STAR STAND-UP COMEDY
- FEES $750 up to 10 people, $75/Additional Guest
TWO HOUR WORKSHOP ANYWHERE IN NYC $500
Walter can host at one of many comedy clubs and/or rehearsal studios or travel to your office. Full two hour workshop includes warm-up, master class in Improv and more in depth work with psychological safety, as put forth in project Aristotle (Google 2015).
Psychological safety was recognized as the number one cause for a team’s success via a 4-year study by Google. NY TIMES: What Google Learned From Its Quest to Build the Perfect Team
Improv is a fun way to help your team achieve Psychological Safety. Our #1 governing rule, YES AND…, is all about supporting everyone on the team. We help you enter the LEARNING ZONE, where performance drive is balanced with a supportive environment and everyone on the project feels they have value on the team. This requires the entire team and management to be on board.
IS YOUR TEAM PSYCHOLOGICALLY SAFE?
Amy Edmondson, Behavioral Psychologist, asks the following…
- If you make a mistake on this team, it is often held against you.
- Members of this team are able to bring up problems and tough issues.
- People on this team sometimes reject others for being different.
- It is safe to take a risk on this team.
- It is difficult to ask other members of this team for help.
- No one on this team would deliberately act in a way that undermines my efforts.
- Working with members of this team, my unique skills and talents are valued and utilized.