We have some comedy shows and classes perfect for any corporate business professionals as well as great options for holiday parties and corporate team building events. Contact providers and mention NYCOMEDYTICKETS to get 20% off shows & workshops in October/November 2018. EMAIL for more information, dates and rates.
- CORPORATE COMEDY of AMERICA Powerful Edutainment for Your Team
- MORNING IMPROV JAM – Public session based on Walt Frasier’s popular Corporate Team Building Workshop, Saturdays 10am
- EIGHT IS NEVER ENOUGH Impov – Corporate Team Friendly CLEAN Comedy. Public Shows in Times Square
- BROADWAY COMEDY CLUB Stand-Up Comedy Nightly in Times Square
- GREENWICH VILLAGE COMEDY CLUB Downtown Stand-Up Comedy
After the 2008 crash, most corporate all but eliminated extra curricular activities. Team leader soon found out, while maybe there was excess spending in the past, their teams needed powerful bonding time away from the office. One company is committed to delivering high impact team building at a cost you can justify to share holders in 2018.
IMPROV COMEDY SHOWS & WORKSHOPS by EIGHT IS NEVER ENOUGH
Clients include teams from JP Morgan Chase, Bristol Meyer, IBM, Morgan Stanley, Master Card, Johnson & Johnson, American Express, Microsoft/BING, Twitter, Louis Vuitton, Coach, Home Depot, Enrst & Young, GM, KRAFT, UBS, UNILEAVER, Edy’s Grande Ice Cream, Professional Development for NYC Schools (DOE VENDOR), and 100s more smaller/local firms.
While laughter remains the best medicine in 2018, one does have to be wary of PC friendly issues. EIGHT IS NEVER ENOUGH solves the problem by offering hilarious clean comedy.
Interactive Shows involve the whole team offering suggestions for scenes and songs, while many games invite audience volunteers on stage. Shows start at just $800 anywhere in the NYC TriState area!!!!
Improv Workshops get the team playing a series of games that help develop a strong team as well as leadership, communication, sales and service skills. In addition to bringing the team together you learn games you can use in the office to keep the smiles long after the workshop. Workshops start at just $500 anywhere in the NYC Tri-State area!!!!
Advanced Workshops allow the team to focus in on specific skills – management, leadership, sales, service, conflict resolution. The team uses Improv to brainstorm, role-play and discuss solution to every day scenarios your team faces.
TEAM BUILDING IN TIMES SQUARE
Bring these programs anywhere in the Tri-State area and beyond, or let EIGHT IS NEVER ENOUGH host at their Midtown Manhattan theater.
You can pay a small space rental fee or add catering. There are menus for Breakfast, Lunch, Happy Hour, Cocktail Party and Dinner ranging from $20-200pp.
Food and drink, especially paired with laughs, are also powerful team building tools. EIGHT IS NEVER ENOUGH offers menus that promote casual interaction.
- HAPPY HOUR ****MOST POPULAR OPTION*** Perfect for after work team building events, the team will enjoy drinks and a mini buffet of sliders, wings, fries, chips (including gluten free options) and dips (humus, guacamole, salsa, etc).
- COCKTAIL PARTY – perfect for holiday parties and for teams looking for a little more food options, this menu includes open bar plus a variety of bites and finger foods with stations around the room and passed hors d’oeuvre.
- LUNCH – great for off campus day time events, the team will enjoy the platters of wraps, salads, chips, cookies and unlimited non alcoholic options.
- PIZZA – looking for inexpensive fun casual, bond over New York Pizza. Popular option for a night out for the interns.
- ITALIAN BUFFET – local restaurant caters platters of pasta, meat, veggies, salad and breads.
- CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST – come in for morning sessions and start with coffee, juice, and bite sized carbs – includes fruits, yogurts and spreads (cream cheese, jams, jellies etc)
THE COMPLETE TEAM BUILDING PACKAGE
Start with bonding over a continental breakfast – coffee, juice, and bite sized carbs – includes fruits, yogurts and spreads (cream cheese, jams, jellies etc). The table will continue to be maintained with sweet & savory snacks and assorted beverages.
The team will enjoy a 2-hour Improv Workshop that introduces a number of games. These games teach valuable individual and team skills and provide tools to use in the office.
Platters of wraps (including vegetarian options), salads, chips and cookies.
The professional cast of EIGHT IS NEVER ENOUGH presents an interactive musical comedy. The team building continues as the cast invites all to provide suggestions for the scenes and songs as well as audience volunteers that more directly steer the comedy.
AFTERNOON BREAK OUT SESSION
Focus in on specific skills – management, leadership, sales, service, conflict resolution. In smaller groups, the team uses Improv to brainstorm, role-play and discuss solution to every day scenarios your team faces. The groups come together one last time to share the bullet points of their group’s findings via short skit.
Discuss how to use the day’s lessons in the office and personal life.