Both the Broadway Comedy Club and Greenwich Village Comedy Club have announced New Year’s Eve Shows. QUICK LINKS for $5 tickets. Scroll down for more information about shows.
Saturday 12/29 the BROADWAY COMEDY CLUB has added a 7pm show.
New Year’s Eve Events
The Last Comedy Shows of 2018
Greenwich Village Comedy Club presents a lineup full of our Top Headliners. These are the best comedians from New York City with special guests from all across the country. You’ve seen them on MTV, HBO, The Tonight Show, Comedy Central, The Daily Show, Last Comic Standing and more!
Sherrod Small, Comedy Central
Teddy Smith, BET
Steve Marshall, Las Vegas Headliner
Bring the whole family December 27, 28, 29, 30 for interactive musical comedy improvised based on audience suggestions and participation.
THIS WEEK January 8-15
New York Comedy Shows
QUICK LINKS to DISCOUNT TICKETS
– click link to show calendars, select date by clicking on the time of the show, select discount options in blue. Proceed to check out.
THIS WEEK January 8-15 New York Line-Ups
THIS WEEK January 8-15 at NYIT
- 3pm Sunday January 8 LMAO Off Broadway
– Hilarious interactive comedy improvised on the spot based on audience suggestions and particapition. WHOSE LINE IS IT ANYWAY meets NYC Off Broadway Musical Theater. this show also tours colleges and popular destination for corporate groups. ONE Drink minimum
- 7pm Monday January 9 LMAO Off Broadway
- 3pm Saturday January 14 LMAO Off Broadway
- 8pm Monday January 16 ON THE SPOT
– returns on its 1-year anniversary after a brief hiatus with 4-5 great cabaret singers that inspire original improv comedy scenes. The result is a new Broadway Musical every week featuring music you probably already know. ONE Drink minimum
- 3pm Saturday January 21 LMAO Off Broadway
- 8pm Monday January 22 ON THE SPOT
- 3pm Saturday January 28 LMAO Off Broadway
- 12:45 Sunday January 29 Adult (18+) Improv Classes
- 3pm Sunday January 29 LMAO Off Broadway
- 5:30pm Monday January 30 NEW After Work Happy Hour Improv Jam (21+) – 1/2 class, 1/2 showcase, 1/2 networking, 1/2 excuse to drink – That’s like 200%, TWO sessions for ONE. AND admission includes a drink. SCORE!!!
- 8pm Monday January 30 ON THE SPOT
Broadway Comedy Club presents a nightly showcase at 9 & 11pm of the best comedians in the NYC, plus special guests from Los Angeles, Chicago, Denver, Boston, Austin, and around the world. You’ve seen them on Comedy Central, MTV, HBO, The Tonight Show, Late Night, Conan, The Daily Show, Last Comic Standing and more!
THIS WEEK January 8-15
- 9pm Sunday 1/8 Chris Murphy as seen on Tough Crowd with Colin Quinn, Mike Vechionne as seen on the Tonight Show and Last Comic Standing, Jon Fisch As seen on Letterman, and Teddy Smith as seen in Fox Red Eye
Chris Murphy has appeared on A&E’s Evening at the Improv, and Comedy Central’s Tough Crowd with Colin Quinn where he was also a contributing writer. He has done TV show warm ups. Louie CK personally reached out to Chris to be featured in a sketch Louie wrote for Caroline’s Comedy Hour. On the other side of the microphone, Chris also managed the world famous New York Original Improvisation.
- 11pm Sunday 1/8 Amy Foster Girls Night Out, Matt Pavich MTV, Brian Jian Comedy Central, Sundip Butch, Ian Lara
Matt Pavich is an actor and comedian from Astoria, New York. He was awarded best actor in the LAwebfest and featured in the New York Daily News for his series “The Neighborhood” which was a finalist in the 2014 New York Television Festival. Matt also won The New York Comedy Festival’s New York’s Funniest competition, which will air on the NBC platform Seeso. He has toured the country performing his stand-up with “Comedy’s Best Kept Secret Tour” and colleges all along the East Coast. He currently can be seen on MTV2’s hit show Joking Off and on his Youtube channel Handsome Dancer.
- 9pm Monday 1/9 Teddy Smith (Comedy Central) Carmen Lynch (Letterman, Last Comic Standing) Joe Devito (Comedy Central)
Comedian Teddy Smith started his comedy career from a dream he had. He was lost, didn’t know where to go in his career or his life. That night he asked himself, “What am I supposed to do?” That very same night he had a dream he was on stage performing in front of a sold out crowd. He knew he couldn’t sing, but he could make people laugh. A week later he signed up for an open mic, and a few months later won the Washington, DC, Comedy Competition. After two years of plugging away at it, Teddy felt it was time he set his sights on his next challenge: New York City, “The City That Never Sleeps”. Teddy learned fast that story was a falsehood. Whoever came up with that one obviously never rode the NYC subways at four in the morning, because people were sleeping all the time. Maybe they missed the meeting. Teddy Smith took his talents to the world famous Apollo Theatre and got a standing ovation. That lead to a big gig at the Tropicana Casino in Atlantic City opening for the Isley Brothers and Teddy Pendergrass. Then he traveled overseas to do a television show called the Comedy Factor and a month tour in Amsterdam and Rotterdam. Teddy has done the famous Aspen Comedy Festival were he was named among the “Comics to Look Out For in the Future”. Teddy tours all up and down the east coast, headlining the Paramount Theater in Huntington Long Island, Theater Three in Port Jefferson, The Smithtown Performing Art Theater. He appeared in the movie Umbrellas Kill, and has appeared on Live At Gotham, Comedy Central, Comic View, Showtime, Jay Leno’s Tonight Show Website, The Gordon Elliot Show with Jackie Mason. Teddy covers topics from divorce, family, kids, race and social issues. Teddy Smith currently lives in New York City.
- 11pm Monday 1/10 Lucas Connoly, Brian Jian Comedy Central, Ayanna Dookie, Ricky Gerro. Danny Palmer, Rosebud Baker, Lecterc Andre
- 9pm Tuesday 1/11
Janice Messite Girls Night Out, Sheba Mason CBS, Nicky Paris E Channel
- 11pm Tuesday 1/11 TBA
- 9pm Wednesday 1/12 Brian McFadden (Letterman, Comedy Central) Erin Jackson (Comedy Central, NBC’s Last Comic Standing, The Ellen DeGeneres Show) Jon Fisch (Colbert, Letterman, NBC’s Last Comic Standing)
Brian Scott McFadden is one of the most incredibly hilarious & frustratingly unappreciated actor/writer/comedians working today, a performer as remarkably gifted as he is inexplicably unacknowledged. After an undenyingly brilliant & insufficiently lauded performance on The Late Show with David Letterman, Brian followed with an equally spectacular & similarly overlooked appearance on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson on CBS. He was most recently seen tearing up the big screen in Ben Stiller’s all star blockbuster “The Secret Life of Walter Mitty” in a performance both stunning in its complexity & unfortunate in its brevity. Brian has also just released his new Comedy CD “What Women Want” which has been met with a deceptively small but optimistically moderate level of industry enthusiasm.
- 11pm Wednesday 1/12
Mike King an Evening At The Improv, Ali Kolbert, Subhah Argawal Comedy Central, Corey Jarvis, ComedyTime, Dan Lamorte, Liz Barrett
- 9pm Thursday 1/13 Jon Fisch (Colbert, Letterman, NBC’s Last Comic Standing) Erin Jackson (Comedy Central, NBC’s Last Comic Standing, The Ellen DeGeneres Show) James Goff (Comedy Central)
Erin Jackson can be seen nightly in many of New York City’s top comedy clubs, and has performed stand-up on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show,” OWN’s “Wanda Sykes Presents Herlarious,” Comedy Central’s “Live at Gotham,” AXS TV’s “Gotham Comedy Live” and TV Guide Network’s “Standup in Stilettos.” She has appeared on NFL Network, VH-1 and TV Guide Network as a panelist on sports and pop-culture countdown shows, and she also works as a voice-over artist.
- 11pm Thursday 1/13
Alingon Mitra Comedy Central, Michael Harrison Axis TV, Alex Barnett Comedians at Law, Robyn Scahll, Amy Foster Girls Night Out
MORE AT https://web.ovationtix.com/trs/pr/927893/prm/nycomedytickets
Greenwich Village Comedy Club presents a nightly showcase of the best comedians in the NYC, plus special guests from Los Angeles, Chicago, Denver, Boston, Austin, and around the world. You’ve seen them on Comedy Central, MTV, HBO, The Tonight Show, Late Night, Conan, The Daily Show, Last Comic Standing and more! THIS WEEK January 8-15
- 9:30pm Sunday 1/8 HEADLINER Marc Theobold
A Brooklyn native, Marc Theobald is becoming one of the hottest acts in the stand up scene. Marc used to make jokes as he worked as a sales representative for a pharmaceutical company. He made doctors laugh constantly, so he decided to take his act to other people as well. Marc entered the stand up comedy scene and never looked back. He tours nationally, performing at clubs and colleges all over the country. Marc has landed featured spots on NBC’s Last Comic Standing, Comedy Central’s Premium Blend, and Byron Allen’s Comics Unleashed. Marc has also appeared in Comedy Central’s Chappelle’s Show, BET’s Comic View and even Showtime at the Apollo, earning fans across the U.S. with his energy and sharp joke writing skills. He recently brought his act across the pond, appearing in the international World Stands Up special, filmed in London, England. A respected writer, Marc co-wrote the films One Mic and Comic Groove for comedian and 30 Rock star Tracy Morgan. Marc lives in New York City.
- 9:30 Monday 1/9 HEADLINER Justin Silver
Justin Silver is a rising star in the stand up comedy world. He can be seen regularly at the Comedy Cellar, Caroline’s on Broadway, and Stand Up NY on the Upper West Side of Manhattan. A Queens native, Justin is also passionate about animal rights. He spent over a decade rehabilitating and caring for abused animals before opening a full-service pet care organization in New York entitled The Language of Dogs. Justin recently founded the Funny For Fido organization, where comedians ‘stand up for homeless animals.’ The non-profit organization books fundraising shows to help support volunteer-based, no-kill animal shelters. Funny For Fido has lured some of the biggest names in the New York comedy scene, including Colin Quinn, Amy Schumer, Judah Friedlander, Big Jay Oakerson, and the late Patrice O’Neal. Currently, Justin mixes his love of both dogs and comedy into the reality series Dogs in the City. The series, which airs nationally on CBS, features Justin as the host and “dog guru.” Justin helps his clients solve their assortment of pet issues. Justin lives in New York City.
- 9:30 Tuesday 1/10 HEADLINER” Costaki Econopolous
For 20 years Costaki has been living his dream as a full-time stand up comic. He has written jokes for Bette Midler, Jay Leno, MTV and BET. You may have seen him on Showtime, or heard him on Sirius, but you probably know him best from his regular appearances on the nationally syndicated Bob & Tom Radio Show.
- 9:30 Wednesday 1/11 HEADLINER Mike Gafney
Mike Gaffney has been performing for over a decade. He has appeared The Artie Lange Show on Direct TV, he was on the first season of Gotham Comedy Live on AXS TV and was a semi-finalist on season 8 of Last Comic Standing on NBC. Executive Producer Wanda Sykes was so impressed with Mike, she used his clip to promote Last Comic Standing on the Ellen Show on NBC as well as The View on ABC. He has had rave reviews in both the Examiner and Reality Rewind
MORE AT https://web.ovationtix.com/trs/pr/932290/prm/nycomedytickets